What Information Do We Collect About You?
Navigation within the Site is free and does not require registration. We collect information directly from users, such as when they sign up to receive special offers from us or register for an account with us. We also collect certain information automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information You Provide
We collect information that you enter on our Site or provide to us in any other way. We collect information from you when you make a purchase from us, create an account (offered as a convenience to customers but not required), request information, submit a review, or otherwise contact us. The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Site and your use of our Services, but may include: full name, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, email address, payment information (for purchases), social media account name, social media account handle, birth month, gender, age range, location data, and any other information that you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect the following information about your device and your use of our Site or Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address and other persistent identifiers; the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site. We use this information to monitor and improve the Site and Services, enhance your online shopping experience and to enable us to provide you with an easier and more personalized experience and level of service. Also, we may combine this information with personal information that you have provided to us.
How we may use your personal data
We use the information, including personal information, alone or in combination with other information that we may collect about you, including information from third parties, for the following purposes that are necessary for the performance of the contract between us to provide you with the products or services you requested or that we consider in our legitimate interests:
- To allow you to create an account, to fulfill your orders, or otherwise provide our Services to you.
- To communicate with you (including via email), such as to respond to your requests/inquiries and for other customer service purposes.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to maintain, support, and improve our Site and Services, to respond to user preferences, and for research and analytical purposes.
Based on your voluntary consent:
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our Services.
- Where permitted, for marketing and promotional purposes. For example, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, we will use your email address to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, and to contact you about products or information (offered by us or in conjunction with third parties) we think may interest you. We also may use your information to assist us in advertising our Services on third party platforms, including websites and through social media. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- Where permitted, for traditional mail marketing. From time to time, we may use your information for traditional mail marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive mail from us, please log-into your account and change your preferences. If you opt-out of direct mail, we will continue to use your mailing address for transactional and information purposes such as regarding your account, your purchases and your inquiries.
To comply with our legal obligations:
Our Site and Services are not designed for persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records.
Personal data we share
We share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Affiliates who help us reach out to potential new customers or promote our products on their websites
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
You may choose to take advantage of some of our additional services, in which case, depending on your choices we may share your data with the following categories of companies to fulfil the services you have asked for:
- Social Media sites (for example if you choose to link your accounts to us) and other companies approved by you
- We may also provide third parties with aggregated and anonymized information and analytics about our customers.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Greece and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Greece and process it there.
Your rights related to your personal data
You have the following rights, which may be exercised via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation whether we are processing personal data that concerns you, or not, in addition to how to access the personal data we possess about you.
- Right of modification: you have the right to ask us to rectify the personal data whenever they are inaccurate, or to complete them whenever they are incomplete.
- Right to erasure/right to be forgotten: you may ask us for your personal data to be erased whenever, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
- Right to restriction: you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of complaints.
- Right to data portability: you have right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable, and to transmit them to another controller whenever the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by us, including profiling. In this case, we will cease to process the data, except for compelling legal grounds or the exercise or defense of possible legal claims.
- Automated individual decisions: you have the right not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, while produces a legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar manner. However, it will not be possible to exercise said right in cases where the decision is necessary for the formalization or execution of a contract between you and us; it is authorized by the law applicable to us provided it establishes the appropriate measures to safeguard our rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or where it is based on your explicit consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Greek Data Protection Agency.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They're used for many things, such as remembering whether you've visited the site before, so that you remain logged in - or to help us work out how many new website visitors we get each month. They contain information about the use of your computer but don't include personal information about you.
Maintenance of personal data by us
Your personal data is maintained as long as required by law, for the provision of products and services and the processing of transactions you have requested for or for other essential purposes, such as the compliance with our legal or tax obligations, for resolving disputes and enforcing our contracts. In the context of these various operations, preservation time may vary considerably.
Links to other websites
Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the controller of the personal data collected and processed through the services under this Policy.